We all know that building an application can be a hard process and we’re always looking for ways to make the process easier. We try different methods and we usually find the best way. In this article, we’re going to mention 6 reasons why you should build your next mobile application using Ionic Framework. For those who didn’t find the best framework, stick with us and we’ll introduce you to one of the best ones.
6 reasons why you should build your next app using Ionic:
Ionic Framework Doesn’t Cost Anything
These days, everyone can build their applications as long as they have access to an internet connection, a PC and a license to use a framework. That is why most of the developers don’t get the opportunity to get started and provide something that might change our world. As you’re probably concerned yourself, using most of the frameworks require a budget of $1000 or more. But Ionic is completely free and it can help you to get started and build the application of your desires.
It’s Open Source
Stability is a big concern when “open source” is mentioned. They can be unstable and that’s why people worry about open source projects. They fear they’re going to be abandoned. So, instead, they spend a lot of money on other frameworks. We’re not trying to question other frameworks in this article but instead, we’re trying to show you the benefits of Ionic Framework. Probably one of the key benefits is stability.
Ionic is Built on AngularJS
There are so many reasons why it’s a good thing and we’ll mention a few here:
- AngularJS is one of the most powerful frameworks to build web-applications
- It lets you extend HTML’s syntax to express your application's components
- AngularJS data-binding is an automatic way of updating the view whenever the model changes, as well as updating the model whenever the view changes.
- You can contact AngularJS developer community to get help and support with problems you’re having while building your Ionic App (This might be helpful to a lot of people)
- Even if you don’t know AngularJS, you will learn so much about it while using Ionic, and then you’ll even be able to use it to build web applications.
Ionic Has a Beautiful Customizable Default UI
Ionic Community is so Active
We all need to admit that when it comes to community of all sorts, we want them to be active and be big. We can truly say that Ionic has the biggest community, they’re so active and have some great bloggers. Ionic team members are very active on social media and are easy to get in touch with, this includes their founders as well! A lot of members also hang out in Ionic Slack channel.
There we have it, 6 great reasons to use Ionic Framework! If you want to translate the dream of building a good mobile application into reality, without spending a penny and in a fun manner, then we highly recommend you to use Ionic Framework.
After learning what is Ionic Framework and why you should use it to build your next mobile app, you can focus on:
- Learn how to build a complete mobile app with Ionic Framework reading this step by step tutorial
- Learn how to integrate an Ionic app with you own backend
As you know we also sell beautiful Ionic templates and components that you may find super useful as they save you hours of development, time and effort, while giving your mobile app a great design from scratch.
Why don’t you put those new shiny skills to use and try one of our products?
Enjoyed reading this Ionic Tutorial?
Subscribe to keep learning Ionic Framework! You will receive offers, new ionic tutorials and free code examples from IonicThemes.